St. Cuthbert Church is worshipping every Sunday at 10:00 both in-person and online. The sacrament of Holy Communion, using only wafers, has resumed for those worshipping in person. The Spiritual Communion Prayer will remain a part of the service for those worshipping online. If you are in a high-risk population or are just not comfortable returning to in-person worship right now, that’s ok! If you are not feeling well, please stay home.
St. Cuthbert will continue to live stream the worship service on our Facebook page. The service may also be viewed on our YouTube channel.
Here are some things to expect:
- In order to maintain social distancing, Sanctuary seating is limited and pre-registration is necessary. You may pre-register here in the Featured Events section. If you don't have internet access, you may call the church office and leave a message to be added to the pre-registration list beginning Wednesday. The deadline to register by phone is Friday at 5:00.
- Masks are required for everyone above the age of 8. If you don’t have a mask, one will be provided.
- Temperatures will be checked as you enter.
- Hand sanitizer is provided.
- Restrooms are limited to one person at a time.
- Passing the offering plate and coffee service will not occur during this time.
- Contact-free Peace will be exchanged.
- The Connections (worship bulletin) and Children’s notebooks will not be distributed during this time.
- The service will include music, but no congregational singing.
- The Nursery is not open at this time.
- Greeters and Ushers will assist with seating and maintaining social distancing.
- In-person Christian Formation and Kids' Worship will not occur during this time. Everyone is welcome to be a part of the Kids' Worship service on Facebook Live and YouTube on Sundays at 9:15.
- High touch surfaces will be cleaned throughout the morning.
- Sanctuary chairs will be disinfected after the service.